Contest software

El Friday 19 April 2002 21:10, Joop Stakenborg escribió:

> Contest software (we should check out CX and tlf)
Guau!
I have just checked tlf... i did not knew about it and i seems to be on the
right way!

Are the developers here? I have not read the "TODO" list but there is a thing
missing (with 5 minutes testing) that CT has and it is REALLY necesary for a
contest program...
I mean the box where you see the "possible" calls as you are writing the
call... i think it uses the "master.dat" file...
If TLF could use that file too it would be better ;-)

73 de EA4TV
--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles