Re: Giving away packages

On Friday 19 April 2002 18:04, Carlos Barros wrote:

> > The last version I have been working on is 5.1a.
>
> Ok, more on this. The problem is compilling with libqt3-dev. With libqt-dev
> it compile.
> Also I didn't test it with gcc3.0 only with gcc2.95

You should stick to gcc2.95 and libqt-dev. Compiling with libqt3 would need
some work by the upstream author. He will probably decide when it is time to
compile qsstv with qt3. Also, most distributions still only use qt2.

> CX3ACS(my wife) will do the packaging stuff. Im the sponsor.

Nice! I wish  my wife was a ham and also interested in Debian...

Regards,
Joop PA4TU