Re: ARRL 10 and TLF

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:09:02 -0500
w9ya <w9ya@amsat.org> wrote:

> Actually I would LOVE to see this re-released as a floppy deal again. That was
> the "cat's meow".

I can't find the time currently to make another floppy release, but I am
thinking about trying a floppy + UMSDOS release, which would be easier
to maintain. It would be a boot-floppy and a large zip file, which will
unpack into c:\linux on any fat/vfat filesystem. c:\linux would be the
root filesystem for the boot floppy and can contain any linux hamradio software,
e.g. tlf.

There is no need for partitioning. We could even include dpkg, so you can
add as many packages as you like.

> Bob
> w9ya

Regards,