Re: tlf-0.8.7 update before cqww-cw

That should work fine if the hardware clock is set to UTC.  It is
possible, however, to set both the hardware clock and system clock to
local time.  In that case, there is probably no easy way to handle the
change in offset during these contests.  Running the hardware clock in
UTC is certainly preferable, but I recall that Windows makes no
distinction between hardware and system clocks, which may cause a
problem with UTC in a dual-boot setup.

Bob, N7XY