Re: linpsk error Debian's Woody 0.6.2-3

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> This package looks pretty interesting.  However, I filled out station
> config information in preferences (which gets written to
> ~/.gnome/gMFSK) and looked at what F2 sent, which includes the
> following information which is NOT in that file, but is stored in macro
> #2, in case anyone wants to edit out the Red Hat information (:^)):

Settings->Configure macros->macro# or right click over a macro button. The
defaults are hardcoded in the source but your own config will be in
~/.gnome/gMFSK.

You're not the first one to ask this, I guess I should write better
documentation. :-)

> The window seemed to freeze up fairly consistently, but since I haven't
> fully configured my system yet this may not be significant.

If this freezing up persists I would be very interested on details about
it!

--
Tomi Manninen           Internet:  oh2bns@sral.fi
OH2BNS                  AX.25:     oh2bns@oh2rbi.fin.eu