Re: debianham.sunsite.dk

I didn't want to start a phone vs cw war, however I
will admit to being more of a phone op than cw.
However I would bow to the majority opinion, so what
shall it be a microphone, a stright key, a bug, a
keyer paddle, or perhaps a keyboard (Tux operates
psk31 maybe?).  So D104 vs J38 then, put it to a vote!