Re: What shall we call it?

On Thursday 25 April 2002 16:07, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> How about mentioning Debian in the name?

Personally, I would like to see a more neutral name, which is distribution
independent, so people won't say: "It is a debian distribution, so I won't
use it (because I only want to use suse/redhat/mandrake or whatever)".

> I don't see much need to create several of these things, as you can
> fit a lot onto a single CD-ROM.

Okay, that's sensible. However, it might start of as a contest-only
distribution. We can add packages lateron.

> Hamish

Joop PA4TU