Re: Contest software

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Jaime Robles wrote:

> El Friday 19 April 2002 21:10, Joop Stakenborg escribi:
>
> > Contest software (we should check out CX and tlf)
> Guau!
> I have just checked tlf... i did not knew about it and i seems to be on the
> right way!
>
> Are the developers here? I have not read the "TODO" list but there is a thing
> missing (with 5 minutes testing) that CT has and it is REALLY necesary for a
> contest program...
> I mean the box where you see the "possible" calls as you are writing the
> call... i think it uses the "master.dat" file...
> If TLF could use that file too it would be better ;-)
>
> 73 de EA4TV

I am not competent as a software developer or the like, so it is in
the interests of the group that I do not offer to assist :-)

However, I would like to suggest that the software (tlf, CX or
whatever) be made multiuser for the larger contest group. IMV, this
could be either by running "glass teletype" terminals, or by telneting
into the system.

Geoff
--
    Geoff Blake	              Please reply to:		Using Linux on
    Chelmsford		geoff (a) palaemon . co . uk	Intel & NetBSD

    This  E-mail  and any attachment(s) is strictly confidential and is
    intended solely for the  addressee(s). If you are  not the intended
    recipient please notify <postmaster@palaemon.co.uk>  and the sender
    by return and permanently delete the message. You may not disclose,
    forward or copy this E-mail or any attachment(s) to any third party
    without the prior consent of the sender.