Re: antennavis

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:03:53 -0800
Jerritt Collord <collord@collord.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have antennavis http://n5xu.ae.utexas.edu/antennavis/ running
> on my debian system and am wondering if there is sufficient
> interest from the list such that there "should be" a package :).

Looks very nice and I think it would be a great addition next to
nec2, xnecview and the jiffy packages in debian.

> There are a number of things I'm running into.  Specifically, the
> version of NEC that debian packages won't work with it, and togl
> (http://togl.sourceforge.net) I can't find packaged at all.  Both
> Mesa and nvidia OpenGL drivers seem to work well.

Alan Bain, <afrb2 at debian.org> is the debian maintainer for NEC.
He might provide you with some answers.

> Thoughts?

I would be interested in packaging togl and antennavis if we solve the NEC
issues first. Can't find any time in the near future though, with the
upcoming CQWW-160m. Maybe someone else is interested too?

> Jerritt Collord

Joop PA4TU