Re: linpsk GUI

Sure, file a bug report, and send me a picture.

I have noticed that if you change the number of channels, the display is messed up during that session, but if you save those settings and restart the program, it is fine. Is this what you see or something else?

--bruce w1bw

Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:

   Greetings:

I'm using the latest linpsk (0.6.1) on a woody box. The app works quite well, but the text isn't lined up with the gui. I can add a pic of how it looks, but I won't attach it here. Question, is this happening to all users?

Also, should I file a bug report?

tia

tatah and 73