Re: Spam ??

Geoff Blake wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, ted wager wrote:
>
> > Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:42:10 +0000
> > From: ted wager <twager@btinternet.com>
> > To: "debian-hams@lists.debian.org" <debian-hams@lists.debian.org>
> > Subject: Spam ??
> >
> > Hi...
> >  Am I the only one to get the jtsterlings.com offers from this mailing
> > list??
>
> No Ted, you are not the only one.... I trust the list-owner will be
> taking appropriate measures.
>
> Geoff
> --
>     Geoff Blake               Please reply to:          Using Linux on
>     Chelmsford          geoff (a) palaemon . co . uk    Intel & NetBSD
>     Essex UK              geoff @ g8gnz . ampr.org       on Sun Sparc

This pleases me that I am not alone...I do get a bit down with all the
unwanted mail...Some offerings of get rich quick schemes..Others in
Chinese
some from porn sites and others offering tat that would not be allowed
in the house....As long as others are suffering I will  take it in my
stride.....

 Regards
   Ted Wager
    SuSE Linux user