Re: Bug 98412 (wnpp) and soundmodem

Yes, I am working on the soundmodem package, but I'm not an official debian developer (yet). I believe Bdale, KB0G, said he was working on it, also. My intent is not to duplicate his efforts, but just to get more practice with deb packaging. I should have something to try out in the next couple of days.

I'm actually closer to having a linpsk (0.6.1) package to try out (it's working locally, but want to add a little man page, etc.). Maybe tonight.

--bruce W1BW

Joop Stakenborg wrote:

Anyone working on tom's soundmodem?
It's about time we have this in debian (just a thought....)

Joop PA4TU