Re: Fw: MT63 license

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 03:10:07PM +0100, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> Pawel has already replied. It looks promising.
>
> I will try to explain to him what free software is all about.

You might mention OpenSource.org.  They aren't particularly clear, but
they list a few cases for open source, and just about every open source
license available!

http://www.opensource.org/

--
William Burrow -- New Brunswick, Canada
You [should] not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it