Re: intro

Joop Stakenborg wrote:

Yes, there is mt63lx by SP9VRC. I have made 2 contacts using this software.
I wanted to package it, but the software does not include a license.
So we would have to contact SP9VRC, to see if he his is willing to make it
DFSG free. The software is available at http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MT63/Software.html

Or at least, clarify the license so that it can be put in to the non-free suppliment to Debian....

I'm trying right now to get the author of jLog (http://www.jlog.org/), a nice Java based logging program, to release under an open source license... If that happens, then I may package that and use that to step in to a Debian Developer role, assuming I survive the long and painful process. :-)

Bob N2KGO