Re: intro

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Joop Stakenborg wrote:

> Yes, there is mt63lx by SP9VRC. I have made 2 contacts using this software.
> I wanted to package it, but the software does not include a license.
> So we would have to contact SP9VRC, to see if he his is willing to make it
> DFSG free. The software is available at
> http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MT63/Software.html

I think Pawel is reachable through his CERN email address.

At least he didn't have any objections to me releasing my NEWQPSK code
under the GPL. My code is more or less a port of the original code
(Motorola 56K assembler) to C. The original code has a "hams only"
licence.

--
Tomi Manninen           Internet:  oh2bns@sral.fi
OH2BNS                  AX.25:     oh2bns@oh2rbi.fin.eu