gpsk31

Hello!

	In radio.linux.org.au I found this package and kpsk. The author says
that the kpsk is newer, has a nice waterfall and more. But it requires KDE.
On the other side gpsk only require gtk. In a p5 200 MMX with a SB16 it
works really nice. It listen very good and has it's look like psk31 but in X.

	I could maintain the debian package of it, are you interested?

BTW When I tried to build kpsk I had problems by te versions of the KDE and
QT libs.

--
Carlos Barros.