Re: ITP: fbb

On Tue, 29 May 2001 23:22:12 +1000
Terry Dawson <terry@animats.net> wrote:

> Joop Stakenborg wrote:
>
> > Fbb now comes with an install.sh script. All paths were just fine
> > except lintian complaining about using /var/ax25, so I changed it
> > to /var/lib/ax25.
>
> Joop,
> I had this problem and opted for /var/lib/ax25 too, but discovered that the new
> version of lintian:
>
> ii  lintian        1.20.13        Debian package checker
>
> no longer complains about /var/ax25, it might be worth changing back.

Weird, I have:
$ lintian -V
Lintian v1.20.13

When building fbb:
Now running lintian...
E: fbb: non-standard-dir-in-var var/ax25/

I will leave /var/ax25 alone for now. That is, won't move stuff to /var/lib/ax25.
It's the only lintian error.....

Will upload fbb tonight as well as a new version of xcall (0.10) which
I want to announce on linux-hams if Rose is functioning (hint hint....).