Re: ITP: fbb

If you are intending to upload it to the Debian archives, I'd send a note
to wnpp - there may be some people who don't know about debian-hams.

Thanks - this saves me the trouble of packaging it for my use :-)

Pat

Patrick Ouellette
Amateur Radio: KB8PYM mobile/portable 9  (somewhere in 9 land)
Debian Linux Developer (as time and family permit)
Human? (the jury is still out on this one)
GPG Fingerprint: 8577 CFA7 B984 8E58 0D00 79B6 CFDA 9D82 06A7 376E