Re: linpsk 0.6

On Monday 03 December 2001 12:21 am, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> The new version of linpsk at http://linpsk.sourceforge.net/
> now also supports RTTY (beta). The author needs testers for
> the RTTY mode. Wouldn't this be a great debian package?
>
> Joop PA4TU

    Greetings Joop,

Yes it would be a *great* debian package.  I would love to do one, but my
commitments are to school for the near future.  I built it locally the last
install, and it functions quite well.  Perhaps another kind soul has the time
and technical ability to pick it up?

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.