[no subject]

Hi,

Hansi and I are happy to announce the release of twpsk version 2.0
for Linux.  Besides many minor bug fixes, this latest version has
several new features:

Seek Tuning - automatically tunes up or down the band and stops
on the next PSK signal.

Send Text Files -  The text files can now contain a "place holder",
which allows you to enter variable text into the output, like
signal reports, contest numbers, names, etc.

Macro Keys - You can define a virtually unlimited number of macro keys.
Two are predefined.

Log Interface - Interfaces with log programs (currently only twlog).
This takes the call sign from a log program, and lets you insert it
into the output via a predefined macro key.  A small Callbox window
is included which can be used in place of a log program.  This also
serves as a reference implementation for log program authors. (Joop!)

Help File - On line help file.

You can download twpsk and the latest versions of my other programs
from:

www.members.home.net/wa0eir/home.html

They are also on the FTP site at:

www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/apps

Happy PSK-ing - the best mode to come along since spark gap!

73,
Ted - WA0EIR
ted_williams@HP.com