From: edson@HULmail.Harvard.EDU (Edson Pereira)
Subject: [ANNOUNCING] phaseshift-0.1
Date: 19 Mar 2000 01:50:28 -0700

PhaseShift is a program for operating PSK31 on Linux. It makes use of the
Qt library and is based on the PSK31 code writen by Hansi Reiser, dl9rdz
and Ted Williams, wa0eir. PhaseShift licensed is under GPL.

Requirements

     Troll Tech Qt library version 1.44 or later
     Linux with soundcard support

Features

     BPSK and QPSK modes
     Phase scope
     Spectrum analyser
     ADC level indicator
     Beacon Mode
     Tune mode
     Macros
     Simple sound card mixer
     Confidence detector
     Type-ahead buffer
     Logging
     ASCII file transmission

More info and a screenshot at

http://hul.harvard.edu/~edson/phaseshift.html

Donwload sites:

http://hul.harvard.edu/~edson/phaseshift.html
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/apps/ham/

73,

-- Edson, PU1JTE, N1VTN

-- end of forwarded message --