rtty for linux (any spanish speaking hams?)

I have found a rtty program for linux at http://bellota.ele.uva.es/~jesus/rtty.

Have done some experiments with my shortwave radio and a soundblaster card
using this program. Can't seem to get a decoded signal, because I don't
know enough about baud rates, mark and space, number of bits and stop bits.

Is there anyone who wants to give it a try and send his experience to
this list?

There is no license included with the software. I would be interested in
convincing the author to put a DFSG free license on it. However, I don't
speak spanish. Any hams out who speak spanish and care to send him an e-mail?
His e-mail address is: jesus@ele.cie.uva.es, callsign is EB1DIX.

Thanks,

Joop
--
Joop Stakenborg - Debian GNU/Linux developer <pa3aba@debian.org>

--> Hey I was slackware baby, ah, ah till I saw you. Yeah yeah, I
was a slackware little bab-eh, oh ah, until I saw you ah
comin, Then I got me my woody now, uh huh, gonna give you
some a lovin.
(More woody jokes at http://pa4tu.penguinpowered.com/woody)