Re: rig control, SSTV

If you'll settle for a Windoze version, you can download the free ARCP
(Advanced Radio Control Program) that works thru the CI-V interface on the
Icom rigs. Actually it is pretty cool as it displays a graphic of your radio
front panel and you can control the knobs with your mouse.

You can find more info and the download at: http://www.halcyon.com/amreg/

Enjoy de Steve W8AN