hamlib2 packages

Hamlib2 debian packages are ready, they are at:

http://www.qsl.net/pg4i/download/hamlib

If you have a package that depends on hamlib, you must rebuild against this new package, because of the API changes. Be sure to add a 'hamlib-dev (>=1.2.0-1)' to the build-depends line.

Also, this package will conflict with hamlib1. I will ask for removal of hamlib1 from the archive once all packages have been rebuild. I have already uploaded xlog-0.9.1.1 because of this.

Please let me know if you see any problems, so we can quickly fix this. Once hamlib2 get's accepted in unstable (normally about 1 week from now), I will start working on C++, perl, python en tcl hamlib packages.

Hopefully we can get this in before the freeze.

Regards,
Joop PG4I