Re: Knoppix-based hamradio CD

On Monday 23 February 2004 02:41, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 05:28:26PM -0500, Ed Lawson-K1VP wrote:
> > On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:19:53 +0100
> >
> > Jaime Robles <jaime@robles.nu> wrote:
> > > Any idea of the maintainer's email address? I would like to propose him
> > > to include KLog ;-)
> >
> > And TLF would be nice too.
>
> Rein, PA0R is working on a Morphix-based CD containing TLF and more (no
> Klog, AFAIK): <http://home.iae.nl/users/reinc/dxpedition_disk.html>.

the next one will include tlf, hamlib, xlog, xconverse, gmfsk, xplanet,
xastir, gpredict, ax25 stuff, minicom, netcat, ftp, tcpdump and Klog + the
normal KDE suite.
The system is based on Knoppix (excellent hardware recognition), and is in
principle Debian unstable/testing.

I am waiting for the new .deb files based on hamlib-0.1.2 to release it.

73,

Rein PA0R

--
Rein@Couperus.com or PA0R@EUDXF.ORG