transition: mutter/gnome-shell 45

Control: retitle -1 transition: mutter/gnome-shell 45
Control: severity -1 normal
Control: reassign -1 release.debian.org
Control: affects -1 src:mutter
Control: tags -1 moreinfo
Control: user release.debian.org@packages.debian.org
Control: usertags transition

We will be ready to do the GNOME Shell/Mutter 45 transition once
magpie is accepted from Debian NEW and budgie-desktop switches to it.
I'm setting the moreinfo tag until that happens.

The remaining sourceful re-uploads from Experimental are:

* mutter
* gnome-shell
* gnome-shell-extensions
* gnome-remote-desktop

And these extensions, so far:
* gnome-shell-extension-appindicator
* gnome-shell-extension-arc-menu
* gnome-shell-extension-caffeine
* gnome-shell-extension-dash-to-panel
* gnome-shell-extension-dashtodock
* gnome-shell-extension-desktop-icons-ng
* gnome-shell-extension-espresso
* gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect
* gnome-shell-extension-hide-activities
* gnome-shell-extension-kimpanel
* gnome-shell-extension-runcat
* gnome-shell-extension-shortcuts
* gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant
* gnome-shell-pomodoro
* gpaste
* workrave
* yaru-theme

And then any remaining extensions in
https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?user=pkg-gnome-maintainers%40lists.alioth.debian.org&tag=gnome-shell-45
will need to be either fixed or temporarily kicked out of testing
to let the transition through.

We can provide a specific list of extensions to remove from Testing
when we get to that point in the transition.

Notably, every GNOME Shell extension needs to be adjusted for the new
ESM import style. It is not possible for extensions to be compatible
with both GNOME Shell >=45 and <=44 without some source code changes.
For more details of required changes, see
https://gjs.guide/extensions/upgrading/gnome-shell-45.html

The tracker for this transition is
https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/gnome-shell-45.html

Thank you,