Gnome version

Most esteemed from the gnome debian team,
Unfortunately I don't know English, so I apologize in advance if the Google translation is not good. As a Debian user, whose stability I appreciate, I was wondering if it would be feasible, in the sid development and testing branches, to focus only on the final releases of each version of gnome in the stable branch (for example, gnome 44.5 which will be the last of the cycle of life, before the transition to oldstable), which in order to use more tested packages and with at least some bugs already fixed by the developers, skipping the intermediate versions, making the Debian branches that precede the release of the stable even more robust and stable . In the latter, however, if feasible, one could evaluate whether to import the latest update of the gnome version already present, for example, 43.10, which will be released as the latest of gnome oldstable, only in the case in which it could be useful to correct any residual and security bugs. Thanks for your attention and good work. Andrea Marengoni