Re: Renaming main git branches from debian/master to debian/latest

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder/heads-up that tomorrow I plan to proceed with
renaming of the default branch of all of the gnome-team repos from
debian/master to debian/latest (and ubuntu/master to ubuntu/latest
where applicable), and archive the old ones afterwards (by adding
branch protection rules so they can no longer be pushed to).

Best,
-a