gtuber git repo on salsa under gnome-team umbrella

Hi Gnome Team,

I'm maintaining the gstreamer based media player clapper in the gnome team on
salsa here:

https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/clapper/

The developer of clapper also is the author of another gstreamer/gobject
library which allows clapper to understand links to popular video websites
called "gtuber". I'd like to package gtuber alongside clapper and need somebody
to create the repository on salsa for me and give me privileges to commit my
packaging there.

https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gtuber

Thanks!

cheers, josch