Re: Switch default from PulseAudio to PipeWire (and WirePlumber) for audio

Hi Wouter,

Le mer. 5 oct. 2022 à 09:21, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> a écrit :

> I'm not familiar enough yet with pipewire to know which tools to use to
> debug what went wrong. Can you point me to the relevant docs? Once I
> have a better idea of what went wrong, expect a bug report coming your
> way ;-)

You can find the upstream troubleshooting guide here:
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/wikis/Troubleshooting

I should add a paragraph about that on our wiki.

In any case, feel free to open a "it doesn't work" bug against the pipewire
package :-)

Best,
Dylan