the memory leak bug affecting gdm3 upstream GNOME bug seems to have been disappeared.

Dear all,

Few months back I came to know of #895990 specifically while trying to
install gdm3.  The bug is still outstanding and from the discussion
appears needs to have other patches which are not in libgs which is
part of gnome-shell. It referenced LP bug 1672297 which in turn
referenced debian upstream bug 77537 on gitlab.com

The upstream bug doesn't seem to be visible . Going to [1] I get a 404
. Can somebody apprise of the latest situation on the bug as well as
fix LP if the bug has been renumbered or something. Looking forward to
know.

1. https://gitlab.gnome.org/777537

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल

E493 D466 6D67 59F5 1FD0 930F 870E 9A5B 5869 609C