Re: Proposed removals of Debian GNOME packages

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 at 22:57:43 -0500, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
> - esound (raise the bugs to Serious?) [1]

If we want to remove that, raising the bug severities would be a
prerequisite. (We should certainly either remove it or orphan it.)

> - gconf-editor (no rdeps, we really want to discourage gconf use)

On one hand, we want to kill off gconf altogether; on the other hand,
as long as gconf hasn't been fully removed, perhaps it makes sense to
have its editor too?

    smcv