Re: How to debug evince's inability to set custom keyboard accelerators?

Sophoklis,

You wrote on 14 Marh 2015:
> I've been trying to debug Evince's inability to set custom keyboard
> shortcuts,

I'm curious if you made any progress on this issue described in your
original post to debian-gtk-gnome.

I've encountered the same problem:  I run XFCE as my primary desktop,
with a few GNOME things running, and even if I set in dconf-editor
org->gnome->desktop->interface->can-change-accels to true, I can't seem
to get evince to allow me to change accel keys.

Your process for debugging mentioned in your March message seemed right
to me, but it looks like it didn't get you anywhere, so I'm curious if
you've made other progress.
--
   -- bkuhn