Re: no dark theme in gnome-terminal 3.16 anymore?

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 10:16 PM, Josh Triplett <josh@joshtriplett.org> wrote:
Rather than attempting to patch that option back into gnome-terminal, I
*think* it may be possible to set the dark theme for an application via
gtk.css, matching on properties of the application/window.

Hi,

I was looking to do the same with Emacs, and if I recall correctly, it's the application that needs to request/support the dark variant of a theme (I'm using the default Adwaita), but I haven't yet verified how it's done, for example, in EOG.

Copying around, I've created an ugly hack with xprop inside Emacs, but it only affects the titlebar, so in the case of a gnome-terminal you still have tabs rendered with Adwaita's light variant...

--
Andrea