qtkeychain 0.3.0 and GNOME Keyring

Hello,

I'm the mantainer of qtkeychain. This QT Libraray supports with the version
0.3.0[1] GNOME Keyring to store passwords. That's why I want to add GNOME
Keyring as Recommends. But unfortunatelly I'm not familiar with the packages
in gnome. Can you tell me what is the correct package name, where the GNOME
Keyring deamon is living in.

David tested with gnome-keyring-daemon:
> [...], but have not managed to store the owncloud (client)
> password with gnome-keyring-daemon running outside a GNOME environment,
> do you have any pointer to make it work with GNOME Keyring alone?

Many thanks for all help,

sandro

[1] https://github.com/frankosterfeld/qtkeychain