Re: looking for remaining gnome 3.8 packages for the GNOME 3.8 transition to complete.

Am 12.10.2013 15:23, schrieb shirish शिरीष:
Hi all,
Just for informational purposes, there is now a bug for transitioning
of the remaining packages. See #726032 .  mbiebl has been furiously
making changes and uploading the 3.8 changes to experimental. All of
the packages would have to be replaced in one go hence he wants to get
some testing done before pushing them to sid/unstable.

Thanks so much to the devs for making this work! For me, everything has been flawless! Now I hope that GNOME 3.10 will make it into Jessie before the freeze (announced for early November already), and even more I hope that the freeze will not take as excruciatingly long as the last couple of times...

Thanks,

Johannes