How to register help file with Yelp

Hi all,
can you please help me.

I've written a documentation file for a (gtkmm) program of mine, and
want Yelp to open and display it when the user clicks the
Help/Contents menu item.  To this end I wrote an OMF description file,
copying and editing an existing one.  My program's name is Galois so I
called that galois-C.omf (attached).

That used to work in Debian Squeeze: I installed that file to
/usr/share/omf/galois/ and then "yelp ghelp:galois" displayed the
document.

But after I've upgraded my system to Wheezy, this no longer works.
Yelp displays this message:

    Document Not Found
    The URI `ghelp:galois' does not point to a valid page.

Can you please tell me how can I fix that?

My first guess is that now Yelp caches a list of valid help pages
somewhere and thus I must regenerate that list so that it can find my
document -- but I have no idea how.

My second guess is that I noticed that in Wheezy, all installed OMF
files have a line like this:

    <relation seriesid="d7834910-40e7-11d6-87e4-aa5f78e530ae"/>

There was no such line in Squeeze (so far as I can remember).  Is that
mandatory?  If so, how can I generate a valid seriesid?

Thank you very much
 Gerardo