Re: gnome-calculator issues in GNOME 3.8

Hi Jean, Hi all

>     Gnome-calculator (or gcalctool) is available in experimental,
> 'apt-cache policy' can show you that:

>      I'm sorry I still hadn't noticed this feature in Gnome 3.8.

perhaps now I must add the experimental repository. I dont saw gcalctool 3.8
yet.

>    I m going to seen calcoo or gcalculator  (no 3.8 I think)

I have used  calcoo or gcalculator and I have thought to use that from two month ago. What will think you if I should add experimental at my sources.list? (experimental and sid)?

2 way:
>    calcoo
However fine

2013/4/9 Marcelo Santana <marcgsantana@yahoo.com.br>
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:09:11 -0400, Jean Schurger <jean@schurger.org>
wrote:

[...]

> Hi,

Hi Jean,

>     Gnome-calculator (or gcalctool) is available in experimental,
> 'apt-cache policy' can show you that:

I know. I wanted to say after installing gnome-calculator 3.8 your icon
doesn't appear among gnome applications although I can run it via
terminal. Does it appear for you?

[...]

> The different modes are available from the menu, in the gnome-shell
> top-bar.

I'm sorry I still hadn't noticed this feature in Gnome 3.8.

Thank you so much.

--
Marcelo Santana (aka msantana) <marcgsantana@yahoo.com.br>
http://blog.msantana.eng.br | http://identi.ca/mgsantana

--
Emilio Rascazzo
opensource sides. do you know something about it?