Environment variables when using the email launcher

Hello,

I am in the process of testing seahorse integration with my usual
environment (wheezy/testing gnome3, without any special tweaks;
gnupg-agent installed but disabled at session start editing
/etc/X11/Xsession.d/90gpg-agent).

I find that if I launch icedove either from the terminal
(gnome-terminal, $GPG_AGENT_INFO is set) or from the launcher (left-hand
side of the window), I get gpg working ok (using seahorse as a
gpg-agent, I suppose).

However, if I launch it from the "shortcut" key set in the Keyboard
parameters, gpg is not working correctly (cannot contact gpg-agent: no
gpg-agent available in this session). My guess is that GPG_AGENT_INFO is
not set when using this special session.

I would like to investigate this further, but I do not have many ideas
about where to start. Do you have any ideas ?

Sincerly,
--
Jean-Christophe Dubacq