Team-maintenance of devilspie?

Hi!

I have done some fixes on the Devilspie package [1] and also some very
minor (QA) fixes on the gdevilspie package [2] - Would you be interested
in team-maintaining those packages? (I am not really interested in
maintaining gdevilspie since it is Python-based, but only fixed some
very simple problems).

I see that devilspie has a page on live.gnome [3] - this is why I ask
this question here - I am not really a gnome user, but I understand that
what is called the gnome team also is interested in purely GTK stuff.

If you have some better suggestions regarding Teams that might be
interested in team-maintanance of these packages, I am all ears!

[1] http://packages.debian.org/sid/devilspie
[2] http://packages.debian.org/sid/gdevilspie
[3] http://live.gnome.org/DevilsPie

best regards