Re: gnome-terminal 3.0 already in Unstable?

Am 26.06.2011 11:57, schrieb Tshepang Lekhonkhobe:
> Hi,
>
> Was it a mistake that GNOME 3's gnome-terminal got uploaded to Sid?

No, it wasn't a mistake. I've been gradually uploading GNOME3 packages to
unstable for which all dependencies are there yet.

> say it because a lot of the stuff is still in Experimental, and the it
> looks out-of-place (the theme) with the rest of Sid GNOME desktop.

Choose the Adwaita Theme, which should work reasonable well in GNOME2 session
with GTK3 apps.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?