Re: Sudo mode and policykit

On 26.03.2010 01:21, Margarita Manterola wrote:

> The amount of groups that a users needs to belong to in order to get
> the best experience from their computer is growing and growing.  This

Actually, I personally tried to work against this trend.

The groups plugdev/powerdev/netdev, which primarily were introduced to grant
access to certain D-Bus services, are more or less optional/deprecated in squeeze.
The recommended way nowadays is to use consolekit+policykit.

But I think this is getting slightly off-topic now (at least for -boot).
If we follow up on this, we should at least take -boot from the CC.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?