Re: How to add a new SW package to the Debian distribution?

Hi,

On 03/03/10 23:18, Luis Felipe wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know how to add a new SW package to the Debian distribution.
> This package is named "Usbview2" and is hosted under SourceForge.net
> (see [1]). I have developed this application and I would like to share over
> Debian too. Can you please provide me some infos about this topic? Thanks in
> advance.

You basically need to report an RFP (request for package) report if you want
someone to package it in Debian and maintain it, or an ITP (intent to package)
if you want to maintain it yourself in Debian. Have a look at
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/

Cheers,
Emilio