Re: Please remove me from uploaders of debiant-gtk-gnome group

On Thu, May 15, 2008, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> as you may have noticed I didn't do any work in at least last two years
> in pkg-gnome.  Could you please remove me from Uploaders list in cdbs
> macro and you are free to adopt any of my pkg-gnome packages (in case of
> core libraries it would be more then welcomed).

 The current code will only list you as Uploader if you did a recent
 upload and you're part of the team; I've explicitely removed you from
 the team in gnome-pkg-tools now, and you'll disappear from the
 Uploaders progressively with each new upload.  For Maintainer: fields,
 one would have to fix these manually.

--
Loïc Minier