GNOME status and plans?

Hi,

It's been a while since I've heard from the Debian GNOME team. It
would be nice to have a status report as well as plans for Lenny.

I personally am interested on plans for PulseAudio, if there'll be
work similar to that found on other distros, of making it default.
Also, what of supporting use of sudo password out-of-the-box (for
administrative tasks)?

I should also be thankful of the team's amazing work of, among others,
packaging GLib 2.16 nearly as soon as it was released. Thanks much
guys...

--
my place on the web:
floss-and-misc.blogspot.com