Bug triage weekend?

Heya,

It looks like the gnome packages are once again drowning in bugs
(examples are control-center, gdm or even gtk+). I thought we should
perhaps set a date (like the last weekend in march, or earlier) on which
we sit together and sift through these heaps of bugs. Non-maintainers
can and should help, while experienced people should stand by to help
deciding more complex cases. What do you think?

Marc
--
BOFH #402:
Secretary sent chain letter to all 5000 employees.