Re: Enlarged fonts following gdm et al upgrade

On Dec 21, 2007 6:12 AM, Takis Diakoumis <takisd@alphalink.com.au> wrote:
> Hi
>
> this is a oddly continuing saga related to my now misplaced attempt to
> upgrade gdm to 2.20 from sid while running 2.18 under lenny.

[..]

> suggestions and pointers appreciated.

Check the screen DPI, don't know if new Xorg reached testing, anyway
new version calculates it from monitor size and screen resolution
instead of relying on a default fixed value (96 DPI). If it's the
case, you can force the old behaviour or provide the correct values
using the "DisplaySize" variable in your xorg.conf's "Monitor"
section.

--
Andrea