Bfxokprurtehsjza [Incident:071205-000103]

Response
Dear BNET Member,

Thank you for your interest in BNET.com, the go-to place for management.

Email sent to the address bnet-feedback@cnet.com is no longer monitored. We have a new on-line Web form to help you with your questions. Start with our list of frequently asked questions: http://bnet.custhelp.com. If you don't find what you need, go to the Submit a Question tab to drop us a line. Make sure you provide as much detail as possible, including the URL of the page(s) you're referencing. Be sure to include the email address you used to register on the site.

Regards,
Customer Support
BNET.com

Thank you for visiting BNET.com.

This e-mail is to acknowledge receipt of your message. We make every effort to respond to all inquiries.  Your inquiry has been assigned an incident number (071205-000103).

Due to the high volume of e-mails received, not all e-mails are responded to directly. All e-mails that are responded to are handled in the order in which they are received.  If you need more immediate information or assistance, please review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) section by clicking on the Site Help & Feedback link located near the bottom of the Web pages.
http://bnet.custhelp.com

Customer Support is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, closed on Holidays. During Holiday periods, please expect a delay in response as upon our return, to catch up. Email will be handled in the order in which it was received, as quickly as possible.

CNET Networks will be closed every week between Friday, 5:00 EST to Monday, 8:30 a.m. CNET is closed in observance of the Holidays on the following dates:
November 22-23, 2007
December 21, 2007-January 1, 2008
January 21, 2008

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Regards,
BNET Customer Support
CNET Networks, Inc.