Re: Font problem after upgrading gnome-control-center

Amir Tabatabaei <amirovic@googlemail.com> writes:
> I don't doubt that this is the right way but I do doubt that its not
> user friendly as some will get an ugly display like I got earlier today.
> And they might not know where to ask for help and/or how to solve it.

If the default is to assume (incorrectly) 96dpi, users with other types
of display will see an incorrect display.

Since regardless of what the default is, some users will get an ugly
display until they change the setting, they may as well pick the "least
incorrect" default, which is apparently what they did.

-Miles

--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde