Re: gnome-panel sometimes freezes during aptitude upgrade

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 11:15:33AM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> Gorilla. Would you like me to try another one to see if it happens as
> well?

I experienced this problem both on i386 and amd64 but I did not have
time so far to analyze the reasons. I _think_ I was using either the
SphereCrystal or the default theme (I don't have access to those
machines now), but definitely not Gorilla.

Gabor

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences